Construction PAYE


Can PAYE Construction Workers Claim a Tax Refund?

PAYE Construction workers making their own way to temporary workplaces (under 24 months) can claim a tax refund against travel and other expenses. The average Refunds 4-year rebate is £2,500 and all construction workers can apply.

Do I Qualify For a PAYE Tax Refund?

One in three people in the UK has overpaid tax at some point in there working lives so there’s a good chance you may be due a tax rebateIf you’re paying for things like meals and lodgings, out of your own pocket then you might be owed money for those too. Take our eligibility test now to see if you’re entitled to a rebate. 

If you are owed money, we’ll chase the taxman for you until it’s paid. Our simple process makes it easy to get back what you’re owed! 

The Taxman doesn’t automatically give you back the money they owe you, instead they like you to prove that you are owed it. So because of this, we require some paperwork from you (see below).

Who can get a tax rebate?

All construction workers can apply (PAYE or CIS). We don’t charge anything for enquiring, in fact we don’t charge anything until you get your money back! All we need you to do is to follow the steps below to find out if you’re eligible for a refund!

How Do I Get Started?

Construction is stressful enough, so let us make the process as simple as possible. To get your PAYE tax rebate started, you should do the following:

  • Fill in our eligibility test, this will tell you if we believe you have a claim and give us some basic information about you.
  • After clicking Submit, our application pack will automatically load, please fill this in with as much information as possible.
  • You will then need to complete the Additional Information form (If prompted).
  • We will then send you an email requesting certain information/paperwork from you.

How Can You Help Me?

For our clients, the average refund reaches £600-£800 per year. Because we can look back up to four years, your first claim could stack up to over £2,500!

What If HMRC Demands My Refund Back?

We’re proud of the work we do, and we always back it up. With our FTR Guarantee, if HMRC kicks up a fuss and starts asking for money back, we’ll cough it up ourselves! Get in touch today to finds out if you’re owed a tax refund.