We help other professions to!

Paying work travel expenses? You could claim tax back from HMRC.

Whatever your job, if your employer doesn’t pay your travel expenses in full, you could be entitled to an HMRC tax refund. If you drive your own car or take public transport to work at different locations, tax rules mean you can claim back tax for your costs.

Am I due an HMRC tax rebate?

Anyone who travels to temporary places of work, pays some or all of the travel costs themselves, and is employed PAYE can qualify for a tax refund. Even if your employer pays you a mileage allowance, if it’s not at the HMRC standard rate you can claim the difference. It doesn’t matter what job you do. In the past, we’ve claimed for security guards, forensic analysts and even deep sea divers.You might also qualify to claim tax back for other expenses like washing your work uniform or buying lunch. We can even claim tax back for jobs you’ve left, as long as it’s in the last four years. We’re HMRC tax refund experts so can tell you exactly what you can and can’t claim tax for.

Some of the people we help most often include people who work in catering, childcare, teaching, retail and sales, or who are cleaners and drivers in any field.

How to claim a tax rebate from HMRC

It’s easy and free to find out if you can claim an HMRC tax rebate. You can talk to one of our friendly advisers right now, or request a call back and we’ll call you. It won’t cost you anything to find out, and you never know you might be due a big cheque.Our expert team are based in the UK and are here to help. We know the complicated tax refund rules inside out.

Because we help some many other professions, we couldn’t possibly list them all so please just get in touch!